Thursday, March 1, 2007

PRGE Questionaire

1. How long have you been knitting/crocheting/spinning? 3 Years
2. Do you consider yourself a beginner, novice or experienced yarn artist? Intermediate
3. What fibers (materials) have you knit/crochet with? Everything but that jelly yarn crap
4. What are your favorite yarns? Wool/Silk blends, Ultra Merino, Alpaca, Karabella Aurora 8!
5. What fibers are you dying to try? Anything I guess
6. Do you prefer solid, self striping, or handpainted yarns? Solids, or self striping as long as the colors blend nice
7. What fibers do you dislike? eyelash
8. What are your favorite colors? Autumn Colors
9. What are your least favorite colors? Pink/Purple
10. How did you learn to knit/crochet/spin? My co-workers knit at lunch, I just asked.
11. What projects are you currently working on? Clapotis, Einstein Jacket, reversible hats, charity project
12. How old is your oldest UFO? What is it? Will it ever be finished? If I lose interest after a couple of months I frog it.
13. What is the most heartbreaking project that you ever frogged? Frogging doesn't break my heart.
14. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circs
15. Do you own a swift and/or a winder? Both
16. Where do you keep your needles? 2 needle cases
17. Do you enjoy helpful hints about your knitting or does it just piss you off? Hints are fine.
18. What techniques are you still a virgin in (lace, cables, ect.) and are you interested in trying them? I've tried all the regular stuff, got anything really unique?
19. What knitting magazines do you subscribe to? Knitter's, Knit Simple (for my daughter), Creative Knitting.
20. Are there any books, needles, yarn, patterns that you are dying to get your hands on? Anything.
21. Do you enjoy knitting socks? How big are your feet? No one could knit me socks but me; I have an ankle sizing issue on my left leg. I like knitting socks, just haven't done many.
22. Do you have a wish list? http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/31C1M7527MN02/
23. What are your non-knitting, crochet, spinning hobbies? Audio books, my kids, Red Sox
24. How do you feel about sports? Boston Red Sox all the way, baby! Love them!
25. What is your favorite season? Least favorite season? Why? Love Autumn for the colors and fresh air, could do without the cold bitter winter.
26. What is your favorite holiday? May Day (Beltaine)
27. Do you like handmade gifts? Love them!
28. Do you wear jewelry that isn't real? I don't wear much jewelry.
29. What are your favorite foods? Scents that you love? Chocolate Coffee Beans! Scent - Lavender
30. What is your family situation? Do you live alone? Live with hubby and 3 kids!
31. Do you have any pets? None.
32. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3's? We have a very wide range of music in our iTunes library. Currently I have Doughtry in my car.
33. What are your favorite movies? TV shows? Actors? Love CSI, House, Lost, Jerico
34. What do you collect? Mermaids, tarot cards, yarn LOL
35. What do you do in real life -- besides knit and blog? I work for a software company.
36. When is your birthday? Is it a national holiday or just another day? March 15th.
37. Do you have any allergies, medical conditions or disorders that your pal should be aware of (ie. diabetes, food/pet allergies, ect.)? Nah
38. Are there any scents, phobias, or sensory thing (ie, the way certain objects feel) that your pal should be aware of? I dislike clowns and tomatoes =)
39. What is the most difficult thing that you have ever knit/crochet? Not sure, the tough ones keep me interested.
40. What is your personal style? Is there a time period/fashion movement that you take your cues from? I'm not a fashion diva, I like to be comfy. Natural things like leaves trees forests soothe me.
41. Anything else that you would like to say? Just have fun with this! I'm easily impressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a March birthday too!

Your SP!

sunneshine said...

Another baseball fan - yipee! I love the Mariners. Have you ever done stitch and pitch (is that the right way to say it)?

Anonymous said...

I am a horrible pal already - I can't believe I missed your birthday! Hope it was happy!

Your PRGE Pal